NeoCal for Pocket PC User Guide
The basic operations of the calculator like entering numbers and performing addition and subtraction, can be entered from the Input Method area or from an external keyboard. Here are some tips:
- The enter or return character can be used for the Equals button in non-RPN modes and for the Enter button when using RPN mode.
- The period or comma character can be used for the radix mark.
- The asterisk (*) or the x character can be used for multiplication.
- The slash (/) character is used for division.
- The S and R characters are used for the STO and RCL operations.
- The backspace key is used for the Backspace operation.
- The delete key is used for the Clear (Stack) operation.